When is the last time you politely said, “no, thank you“?
- is powerful
- has a bad rap
- can be positive
- says, “I’ve thought about your request, and I’ve decided to entertain another more suitable option.”
- commands respect
- says, “Try again.”
- tells people that you’re capable of making a decision
- communicates that you’re considerate of other people’s time
- communicates that you value your time
- when said politely and properly, allows for no argument
- can save you and others unnecessary grief
- gives you more opportunities to say “yes”
I’ll likely expand upon this thought later, but tonight? No, thank you.
Enjoy your night!